Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dying and jealous.....

So this would be the first post since Whips has left us. As far as I know, hes in North Carolina making his way to Florida right now. Its a bit of a trip, Arizona has claimed my second best friend. The difference this time around is that I didnt get a chance to say good bye to the first friend (fuck you Bobbo). Between all the tears and jokes, Im happy for him and his old lady. They really are doing big things. As I sit here and type this I keep thinking, who the fuck is gonna help me with my bike??? Whips was my guru, my teacher and best friend, and I have big plans for Delilah, and have no clue how the fuck they are gonna pan out. So heres to my best friend, making his way to the Taco Bell of the United States.......
And to top it all off..... This asshole gets to ride his bike tomorrow until hes at TBoUS