Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"that's the new york in you and you can never loose that"

We woke up valentines day morning with this pleasent stuff on marys car window. Neddless to say im not pleased. We havent stepped on any toes while we have been here. It was washable marker...but the things written were just unneeded. In our time in the apartment we've only met one person who i knows that I go to mmi and that mary and I are together. If this were dubs or stevie it would be a prank war, but if I dont know you... So dont touch our shit simple and plain. I called our leasing office and told them of the problem and who we think did it. I also gave them fair warning that when I see this kid I will be having my own unpleasant talk with him, their response was this and I quote "thats fine thats the new york in you and you can never loose that" well put.