Sunday, February 20, 2011

Friday night

Friday came the end of theory 1. I got an 88 on the final test and I somehow got a 92 final average in it to. Im starting to get the hang of this school thing. A little off topic I thought id post a picture of one of these awesome ramps my school has. From what I understand they are placed by each motorcycle lot in the event a bike breaks down, which is awesome cause the most stressfull part lf owning a bike in my oppinion is getting it in the back of a truck. Now that I'm done being side tracked back to friday night. Once we got out of class alex and headed over to "the que" to meet some friends from class for a post test beer. We set off four car alarms trying to find a parking lot there,  I should probally say we felt bad but to be honest we couldnt help but find it funny. We met tony darrel and greg and monica later met us there. Monica is one of two girls in our class (the other one isnt old enough to drink) shes pretty cool and became even cooler when she challenged darrel to an arm wrestleing contest. Darrel is my age the other younging in the group and ill let you decide who won,by the picture. After the que we went to steel horse salloon, by the time we got there my phone was dead hencd the lack of pictures. Around 1:30 we decided to head home, right before we left a couple other bikers pulled up to warn us the 19th ave was closed due to a blown water main. Luckily for alex he didnt have to go that way. At the stop light (with a huge puddle next to me) I saw some other friends from class who did go out with us while talking to them at the stop light a car came past right threw the puddle and like something out of a movie a tidal wave came over me drenching my whole right side. Needless to say it was a chilly ride home. In all honesty I couldnt help but laugh.
A ridiculous end to a good night, but all and all nothing but smiles here.