Saturday, February 26, 2011

BEARDS ON THE MOTHER FUCKIN MOVE

Let me start this post with FUCK. I typed up a whole thing, uploaded all the pictures, had to cut and paste my entry because the pictures were on top, and like a dick I lost the entry. So heres number two. Last night the old lady and I, along with Dereks girlfriend Rose, went out to Pough-town for the Eat Ur Heart Out Fest featuring Emarosa, Chiodos, Vanna, Dr. Acula, These 3 Poisons, Take One Car and a ton of other really great bands. The only band that sucked was the first band that played upstairs in The Loft. I didnt catch their name, but they were from Yonkers. Hopefully theyll see this, and not get mad, but take it into consideration, because they sucked a bag of donkey dicks. Anyway, there was a cornicopia of really great beards and moustaches. Below are the ones I could get. Most of the guys I talked to really loved the idea of getting their picture taken because of their nice facial hair. The screamer from Decoder, however, was a bit of a douche, but he did just come off stage when I got to him. Maybe he was tired....



This guy is a random Beard on the Move. His name is Steve Larosa, and he is one swell fellow. Hes in a band, I forget the name, but theyre playing The Break Contest at The Chance on March 6.


The sound guy from The Loft


The screamer from Decoder.... Like I said, this guy was kind of a douche


The bassist from Vanna, Shawn


The merch guy for Vanna.... They both have really sweet moustaches


The bassist from These 3 Poisons, I know I got his name, but I forgot it... Sorry dude