Thursday, April 21, 2011

New seat

I went to coltons last night after class in hopes of fixing the short my bike had so I could stop spending money on fuses. While we had my rear fender we tried my mock up a new rear fender off of a softail but it wasnt wide enough unfortunately. While putting my bike back together I thought id see if the seat off of matts rigid cb750 chassis would fit on my bike and luckily it did and after making a deal with matt for it I can easily say it makes my bike look ten times better, the back of the seat fits great I just have to make something so the front stays in place for now a bungie chord will do. I cant wait to put my sissy bar back on,the new seat will realy compliment it, this prooves my point you can just put any seat on a bike. Special thanks to colton for staying up late and helping me out even though he had work and matt of course for selling me his seat.