Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MMI Bike show 3/26

Saturday MMI had its 11th annual student/staff bike show and they had a great turn out. There were a bunch of vendors there like sucker punch sally, ramjet and an assortment of local powder coaters, pinstripers, and custom bike builders. Motor mouth mike was there doing all types of games and challenges to win free stuff, while anyone who interested in going to MMI took a tour of the campus. As far as the bikes go...as im sure you can see there was a lot of stiff competition. I really like the Indian outlaw bike, I didn't take enough pictures but it was a very well done theme bike and the font used was identical to the Indian Larry font and the air filter was made to look like a tee pee. My favorite had to be the rigid evo bobber with the apes and white walls I didn't win anything, well at least for my bike I did win some cool fender struts from sucker punch sally but ill be ready for next year show.













y