Sunday, March 20, 2011

King of craigslist

I know it may seem cocky but I swear im the king of craigslist. While buming it at coltons playing ping pong I found a rigid rolling chassis on craigslist for matts cb750 project. It was a great find and came with some extra parts including a sweet 4 into 1 exhaust. After haning out for a while we tried to make it to to the dice party but ran into some issues when a friends petcock fell out of his tank on the ride there, and I was having throttle issues. We stopped at a friends house on the way to borrow some tools to try and remedy the situation. While working on our bikes we saw an awesome triumph in our friends garage that was featured in the horse. After everyone was fixed up (or at least good enough to drive it for the night we headed out. Unfortunately I had to split off from the group to head home to take care of some things because we were having some friends over. From what im told the party was really good. I was pretty bummed I couldnt make it to the dice party, but i'm crossing my fingers for the next one.