Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bike of the day

For the longest time I've heard old timers say that real bikers died out once the evo came out, and I must respectfully beg to differ. There's still some of us younger riders that still try to keep the old school mentality and style alive. Now dont get me wrong the term "old school" is grossly over used these days, so I don't mean the commercialized version of old school. I mean the can't go a day without riding your bike, not having a car at all, living with the bare minimum, taking anything off your bike that isn't needed and most importantly riding like we got a pair. Every day I'm at school I meet more like minded folks and know I'm not alone and this bike like almost all of the 'bike of the days' are just further proof of that. This is a sportster nightster no front fender, all the hand controls were moved to in between the seat and tank homemade bars grips and the most badass part of all no front brake... well done. Good to know me and my fellow bastards arent alone.