Friday, June 17, 2011

Worst case senerio

As some of you may or may not know I wrecked last saturday afternoon on my back to satallite 13. My tank got busted up along with my rear fender, sissy bar, highway pegs, handle bars and im sure there's more. Unfortunately its time to hurry up and wait for the insurance company to take care of my bike and for my wounds to heal. The road rash isn't that bad (all though since the ground is so hot from baking in the sun it really burns) but I've got some messed up muscles in my back which means I have to walk with a cane for awhile. Its been awhile since I've posted anything mostly because nothing to eventful happens while I'm laying on the couch watching movies waiting to heel. Moral of the story as cool as my beard is it doesn't help much when I get hit by a car.