Friday, June 24, 2011

Money well spent

Tomorow is my finall day of clinic six. Today my lab partner mike and I finished rebuilding a honda crf 150. We started with the engine outside of the chassis and completly tore the engine down, split the cases and measured all of the internals and made sure all of the clearances were right. We then put it back together, made sure it was timed and put it in the chassis. Next our teacher started it up and abused it for awhile under excessive throttle. Luckily for us and our grade everything went well and we got a 100. This was a good expierence cause I have my dads 250 I blew up in 2008 I want to start rebuilding in july when I go home to visit, hopefully if I do ill get to stop hearing about it at family gatherings. I've been told our next clinic involves alot of carb work so it should be fun.