Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lucky to learn

For christmas this year mary,barbs, and ann were nice enough to all chip in to get me new set of bars, because im not happy with how wide my wild1zbars are. A friend of mine suggested i check out Justin at Torch industries in glendale. Luckily for me not only is the quality of his work better then most big name bar companies, but i was also asked if i'd be interested in coming down to learn some things about metal fabrication. Without any hesitation I jumped on the oppurtunity and plan on learning as much as possible before we leave phoenix. My bars are all down and look great im just waiting to get some money together so i can change out the stock handlebar controlls for something not as bulky. Justin will make custom bars designed  to your riding needs or a pair of bars from your custom specs and ideas. For information check out the website at http://handle-bars.com/ or give him a call at 16233992136