Thursday, August 18, 2011

Arizona/Beard Off Update

Oh, what a crazy few weeks it has been. First off, my old lady and I just got back from visiting Whips and his old lady, Mary out in Arizona. What a trip that was. Arizona is a whole world away from New York, and I gotta say at times I felt pretty out of place. Good adventures were had by all, and I even came home with a couple nice souviners, but more on that later. Right now, I have a Beard Off update for you. Its been about 4 weeks since the initial shave, and after seeing Whips' in person, its going to be a close match. Who do you think has the edge?








As for my update. I got a chance to go to Arizona to visit Whips and Mary with my old lady, Ann. We had such an awesome time. It was nice to finally put some faces to names, see some places that I had heard about, and came back with some sweet trinkits as well. I was lucky enough to get a tattoo from the guys at Satellite 13, got a solid new '845' badge for my bike, and some odd's and end's from some sweet stores in Cave Creek. Thanks again to all the guys at Satellite 13, and Whips' friend Chris who welded my badge. It was really awesome seeing my best friends again, and we had such an awesome time. Whips comes home in 9 days, and I'm as giddy as a PETA activist getting ready to throw red paint on some fur wearing people.