Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Friday the 13th East Coast style





So this is the first contribution from me. yes yes I know, the ex-journalist Finnaaalllly put some words down, get off my back. So in tradition with the last Friday the 13th we made our way to millenium tattoo in Newburg for some $13 ink. Unfortunatley, the tradition of me not riding was part of it. I had to play driver for my friends and couldn't in good conscience let 'em just follow and watch us have all the fun. It was all still totally worth it. below are the pics of what a few of us got. Jamie is the clipper ship, eric is the bomb, i'm the dear john letter and derek is the box o' fries. My old man got popeye smoking a pipe and my ladies's dad Walter chose an arrow going through his skin, sadly I didn't take pictures of them but they're pretty self-explanatory. What made this years a little more special for me was the fact that my buddy Derek and I had twelve tattoos each and this made it our thirteenth on the thirteen. All very fitting for each other if I do say so myself. I'm going to make this one short and sweet, but to be nostalgic I'd like to add that it really isn't the same with out Mikey over here with the warm weather approaching. I've been riding my ass off to keep up with everyone for when we do finally get to go out together again. But every time I get on a straight away and open up I look over and wish he was flying by doing his usual circus-bear tricks. So much has been going on here lately and now that I've started this I very well plan on keeping the momentum going. Miss you bud.